2019-04-29, 10:45–11:15, Main Room
Because we couldn't find any decent multi-slot SIM card (e.g. smart card) reader, we decided to build our own: the sysmoOCTSIM.
This use the recent Microchip SAM E54 micro-controller, which is only supported by the Atmel START web-based IDE.
We will briefly present the sysmoOCTSIM and how to get started with Atmel START.
OpenBSC + Osmocom founder. Recovering Linux kernel developer. FOSS legal expert.
- osmo-remsim: Remote SIM software
- Schedule Planning Saturday
- osmo-ccid-firmware: libosmocore+talloc on uC; USB testing from TTCN-3
- Aastra/Mitel DECT base station dissection
- Welcome to OsmoDevCon 2019
- Schedule Planning Monday
- Running Osmocom combined with LTE
- Schedule Planning Sunday
- Iu / 3G testing of OsmoMSC, OsmoSGSN + OsmoHNBGW using TTCN3
- nextepc from the Osmocom point of view
- GPG keysigning party
- Schedule Planning Friday
- osmo-small-hardware.git update
- Production-Grade Cell Broadcast for Osmocom