2019-04-28, 10:45–11:15, Main Room
Let's have a bit of a run-through on the nextepc software architecture (threads, libraries, ...) to understand what's similar and what's different from the Osmocom CNI projects
Last year we've heard an introduction on nextepc from its lead developer Sukchan Lee.
I've been occasionally reading nextepc source code, trying to understand more about its internal architecture and how similar / different it is from what we're doing at Osmocom for 2G and 3G so far.
The result is there are quite some bits we can learn from nextepc - but also parts where I think our Osmocom infrastructure is more powerful than what nexepc has so far.
OpenBSC + Osmocom founder. Recovering Linux kernel developer. FOSS legal expert.
- Schedule Planning Sunday
- Iu / 3G testing of OsmoMSC, OsmoSGSN + OsmoHNBGW using TTCN3
- GPG keysigning party
- getting started with Atmel | START on sysmoOCTSIM
- Schedule Planning Friday
- osmo-small-hardware.git update
- Production-Grade Cell Broadcast for Osmocom
- osmo-remsim: Remote SIM software
- Schedule Planning Saturday
- osmo-ccid-firmware: libosmocore+talloc on uC; USB testing from TTCN-3
- Aastra/Mitel DECT base station dissection
- Welcome to OsmoDevCon 2019
- Schedule Planning Monday
- Running Osmocom combined with LTE