2018-04-20, 19:00–19:30, Main Room
2017 was a year of changes for the Osmocom CNI projects
In 2017 we finally performed the NITB split: We now have separate BSC, MGW, MSC, HLR processes. We also introduced 3GPP AoIP and many other changes, which unfortunately introduced tons of bugs, particularly regressions. This is what prompted automatic functional testing, ...
- Re-introducing E1/T1 to post-NITB Osmocom
- Welcome to OsmoDevCon 2018
- 2G/4G interworking
- State of the Osmocom TTCN-3 Test Suites
- Ericsson RBS 6000 base stations
- RFC: 10 years Osmocom party?
- Software Defined E1
- OsmoCon 2018 Outlook
- TTCN-3 introduction
- 3GPP LCLS: Local Call, Local Switch
- The IuUP (User Plane) Protocol
- Osmocom Releases: The When, How + Who