OsmoCon 2018 CfP
We are looking for submissions to Osmocom 2018, this years incarnation of the annual Osmocom Conference.
Submissions should primarily be related to any of the Osmocom (https://osmocom.org/) projects, with a particular focus on the Cellular Network Infrastructure projects, such as OsmoBTS, OsmoBSC, OsmoMSC, etc.
We are particularly looking for contributions about:
- updates on features/functionality/status of individual Osmocom projects
- success stories on how Osmocom projects are deployed in practise
- migration from OsmoNITB to the post-NITB architecture
- tutorials / workshops on how to setup / analyze Osmocom projects
- statistics, reporting, operations aspects of Osmocom projects
- third-party open source utilities to be used with Osmocom projects
However, submissions on any other topics related to the wider context of open source mobile communications (both within and beyond Osmocom), like nextepc, srsLTE, OAI are also very much appreciated.
In case your employer is not able to cover your travel costs, sysmocom is able to help with travel funding. Please clearly indicate in your submission if you would like to apply for speaker travel funding.
This Call for Papers closed on 2018-05-31 23:59 (Europe/Berlin).